Scavenger is set in the ravaged world of Akara where the only hope is an ancient gateway to other mysterious dimensions throughout the multiverse.
This relic of the past acts as a gateway between Akara and Torn - a place strange, filled with sciences and hopes unthought of. You are scavengers who pick both the nascent world of Torn and the slaughtered world of Akara clean in order to see what lies beyond tomorrow.
Here is what you can find inside the Playtest package:
- Basic world-building for the world of Akara and Torn as well as 10+ adventure seeds to pursue.
- The current rules modifications for 5E, such as a new and engaging Encumbrance system, Attribute Proficiency instead of skills.
- Scavenger Roles - a new but intuitive way to explore core 5E classes in the Scavenger setting.
- A 3rd level adventure complete with 8 pre-generated characters, one of which invokes one of our new races, the short and strange Kith.
- It comes with a short bestiary as well!
Note: The Scavenger campaign book has not yet been released, we will announce the Kickstarter later this year.